So You Want to Start a Support Group?
Grab this Free Checklist (& Bonus) to Streamline Starting Your Support Group
This free checklist will guide you through properly setting up your support group to efficiently running your group.
You will learn:
- Who to approach in your church or organization
- What role a Group Facilitator plays so you can select the right person for the job
- How to setup resources and what to have on hand
- 7 ways to jump-start awareness of your new group
- Where and how to run your support group meetings
- How to guide new members into the group
- A single action that will keep your church leadership engaged and supporting the group
- Why member financial investment is important for their recovery
BONUS! With this easy-to-follow checklist used to start a support group, you will also receive our Ministry Presentation Package that you can use to present our program to the decision maker in your organization. We encourage you to highlight:
- The growth of addictive behavior over the past decade.
- The uniqueness of L.I.F.E.’s recovery model and how it address core issues opposed to only looking at symptoms.
- That L.I.F.E. Recovery has over 18 years of resource and program development under their belt.