While most people struggling with sexual addiction are men, more and more women are stepping forward and identifying that their sexual actions are inappropriate. There are female sex addicts.
You are not alone! You are in the right place.
Our Christian recovery program offers structure, support, and resources for local support groups.
Are you battling areas of sexual addiction like chronic masturbation, infidelity, pornography, and other inappropriate symptoms … yes, symptoms … we believe that inappropriate sexual behaviors are the result of a past trauma. Our addiction recovery model is completely trauma-based, and recovery is possible by using our resources to uncover that trauma.
Are You Ready to Make a Powerful Change in Your Life?
Freedom from sexual addiction is possible. We have helped countless men battling sexual addiction achieve recovery through support groups and expert-written resources.
- Find a local support group for women in your area.
Contact the group facilitator and set up a time to talk by phone. The facilitator will explain how the support group works, and you can share what you are battling. If there is not a group in your area, you may work the material alone. But working with an accountability partner you trust would be the second best thing to a support group.
- Get a L.I.F.E. Guide Recovery Workbook for Women
This is the workbook based on the Seven Principles of Recovery used in our support groups, with related assignments for each principle.
Download the 1st Assignment for Free
- Attend your support group each week and follow the program
Your support group members will help you, particularly in the beginning, feel comfortable as you uncover, face, and address your core issue (trauma).
Where Are You in the Journey?
- Not sure that I have a problem -> Take the confidential self-test
- I am a sex addict and my wife (or husband) does not know
- I am a sex addict and my wife (or husband) knows
- My wife and I are both sex addicts or one of us has a different addiction
- I am a recovered addict but my wife (or husband) has not taken part in any recovery activity.
Take the Free Female Sex Addict Self-Test
Your responses to the questions below are completely confidential. You can also request the 1st assignment from our workbook below.