Addiction is a coping mechanism an individual clings to due to some past trauma, realized or unrealized. Addiction recovery, in our Christian recovery program, does not just address the symptoms (the addictive behavior), but takes those in recovery on a journey to address the underlying core issues. Since 2000, our recovery model has been used in support groups across the globe.
Where Are You in the Journey?
- Not sure that I have a problem -> Take the confidential self-test
- I am a sex addict and my wife (or husband) does not know
- I am a sex addict and my wife (or husband) knows
- My wife and I are both sex addicts or one of us has a different addiction
- I am a recovered addict but my wife (or husband) has not taken part in any recovery activity.
Our Christian Recovery Program
L.I.F.E. Recovery International is a Christ-centered support group ministry whose mission is to encourage, empower, and equip God’s people to live everyday in integrity. L.I.F.E. provides consistently-revised addiction recovery workbook resources, educational multimedia presentations, and support group structure to the Christian community across the globe.