L.I.F.E. Recovery International is a Christ-centered support group ministry whose mission is to encourage, empower, and equip God’s people to live everyday in integrity. L.I.F.E. provides consistently-revised workbook resources, educational multimedia presentations, and support group structure to the Christian community across the globe.
Our three on-going objectives are:
- Breaking Isolation
- Bringing Freedom
- Building Leaders
The 7 Principles of Living In Freedom Everyday
Our addiction recovery ministry does not use 12 steps instead, we use Dr. Mark Laaser’s seven principles for L.I.F.E.
- We acknowledge that our lives have become unmanageable.
- We believe in God, accept the grace offered through His Son Jesus Christ, and surrender our lives and our wills to Him on a daily basis.
- We become aware of our own sins and weaknesses and confess them to a safe group of spiritual people.
- We seek accountability and growth in our character as children of God.
- We explore the wounds from our pasts, acknowledge our sinful choices in response to those hurts, and allow God to transform and heal our hearts.
- In fellowship with other believers, we develop intimate relationships where we celebrate God’s transforming work in us and continue to address areas of immaturity and weakness.
- As we consistently walk in grace and truth, we carry the message of Christ’s healing to others and pursue a vision of God’s purpose for our lives.
We are a featured charity of the National Christian Fund
National Christian Foundation (NCF) is a non-profit organization that helps donors give more wisely and tax-efficiently to support their favorite charitable causes. NCF is a leader in accepting non-cash assets, and is the nation’s largest provider of donor-advised funds focused primarily on Christian givers. In 2014, NCF was ranked as the 15th largest non-profit organization in the United States and distributed its five billionth grant dollar.
Statement of Faith
L.I.F.E. Recovery International believes that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are completely inspired by God and should be the single authority for instructions in healthy and godly living.
We believe in one God who exists in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, and that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life. He was crucified and buried and rose from the dead to sit at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to the earth in power and glory.
We believe that only through true faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord can a person enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
We believe that God’s Holy Spirit empowers us to grow closer to our Heavenly Father and to obediently walk in His will.
We believe that a successful recovery journey requires transformation based on the principles in this L.I.F.E. Guide and the surrender of your life to Jesus Christ.